Step 1
Step 2 CK
Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 2 CK   *  >   >>  

* its like bottle of blood for me...............
  american_surgeon - 11/02/06 05:15

i need 14th date for ste2 ck at gugaon or delhi......if could not would be end of my life......got ai r ticket for 15.......vis a exiring on 17th.......i can not tell u whole story but was very unfortunate to have this tricky situation......any of ur friend leas e call him her ........lease my hand folded to u  
Report Abuse

* Re:its like bottle of blood for me...............
  american_surgeon - 11/02/06 05:25

presently i have 24th gurgaon lease mail me at drjohn_singh@yahoo.co.in  
Report Abuse

drdo - 11/02/06 05:26

why dont u take the date some where nearby or i will say take it where ever its available .u got to travel by flight n it shd b ok for the situation demands it .
i am sure u will get a date in calcutta or say ahmedabad.
i wish i could help u ..i know what it feels like.hurry up if u cross the 10 day period u wont b able to swap with some one coz they will have to pay more ...to postpone.
all the best .do somethg fast n get rid of the tension..u still have the exam tension to cope up with..

Report Abuse

american_surgeon - 11/02/06 05:33

thnks dr do.......this prometric site is full of hell .......10mints back 14th was available at delhi when i tried system showsa error........same with other places but when i call them up they say date is not available.......call again.......its hell ........they say they can not do any ting..............  
Report Abuse

american_surgeon - 11/02/06 07:37

anyone please..please do some sacrifice for me.......  
Report Abuse

american_surgeon - 11/02/06 09:48

times running out.......eyes coctantly staring at screen , some one answers ........i beg u guys ......my all life is from ur mercy..........i beg if u know someone please tell him to write here ...........i m constatly reading any reply.........guys please......uch taras khao yaar........  
Report Abuse

nexus - 11/02/06 09:56

surgeon....im sorry to hear ure in a tight spot...but instead of waiting on this forum...try calling prometric and as drdo mentioned try finding a test site close to u (in the same country at least)..and keep trying the website (prometric)....there was a 1 -800 number posted somewhere (prometric USA)...ill try to find it and post it in a sec....try calling them (use skype...it's free for toll free numbers in the US) and try fixing it with them....good luck buddy...wish u the best of luck  
Report Abuse

nexus - 11/02/06 09:59

1800-9671100

that's the number for prometric in the US..give them a call...

Report Abuse

graveyard - 11/02/06 10:15

he is in delhi so how can prometric here help him ?  
Report Abuse

american_surgeon - 11/02/06 10:24

YES NEXUX.....I M IN INDIA.......AS I WROTE IN MY POST.......I M FLYING ON 15TH AS MY VISA EXPIRES ON 17TH.........I TRIED ALL MEANS.........CALLED PROMETRIC LEAST 10 TIMES........NO SLOTS........AND HELL OVER THAT WAT THE SITE SHOWS IS NOT WAT THE DELHI OFFICE SAYS ABOUT DATES..........SO MY ONLY HOPE IS TO FIND SOMEONE TO EXCHANGE IT...IF U HAVE UR FRIENDS SLOT ON 13/14 PLEASE ASK HEM TO LEAVE CONTACT NO........ALL THE BEST ....BUDDY  
Report Abuse

american_surgeon - 11/02/06 10:36

please who ever is reading this post...........i pray u get best in life ,,,,,,,please help me.......do not just read it and go........please ......help  
Report Abuse

Page 1 of 2     [Next >]     [Last >>]

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome