Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Matching & Residency   *  >   >>  

* I don't understand
  cris - 11/01/06 10:29

People I don't understand Why programs can't download my lOR and my pictures even though They have been scanned by eras early but ADTS stated that pictures and LOR are not uploaded to the post office yet????

And If some programs didn't retrieve my MSPE but retrieve CAF- what does it mean - that they are not interested in giving me IV.
Please people help.I am not big competition I am even to old to understand this whole software process .THanks

Report Abuse

* Re:I don't understand
  cris - 11/01/06 11:43

No one answer. Sad.................  
Report Abuse

aphrodite - 11/01/06 11:47

MSPEs will be retrieved today onwards.
your LOR and photo havent been uploaded to post office yet? when did you send your documents to ECFMG? and when did you apply?it takes few days between the time you dsend your doc to ECFMG and the time it takes them to be scanned and uploaded to the ERAS postoffice.

Report Abuse

desi_doctor - 11/01/06 11:49

ADTS stated that pictures and LOR are not uploaded to the post office yet????

IMPLIES they are not scanned yet. Check with ERAS.

Report Abuse

need - 11/01/06 11:50

From what I understand......... You didn't assign your lors or whatever you are talking about, to programs. Just, go to your eras account ,click on the programs tab, and in the programs applied to check if you ticked in the small boxes next your lors and other documents. Hope that helps.  
Report Abuse

cris - 11/01/06 14:06

Thank you all.
The problem is that I send all my lOR and picture long time ago. Ecfmg confirmed that they uploaded my documents but ADTS is indicating that my LOR and pictures are not uploaded to the post office!!
.This information is incorrect.What is going on? WHY eras didn't send my LOR automaticaly .
How long does it take to send my lor from eras to programs if I applied to the program yestraday? HOw long did you wait.
Need I assigned my lor to the program.

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome