Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

SOAP Begins in: 

<<   < *  Matching & Residency   *  >   >>  

* suit
  punjabitadka - 11/05/06 17:14

hey fren if i wear dark brown suit for my interview..is it fine ?? every site/one says black or steel grey.....any advice  
Report Abuse

* Re:suit
  morpheus - 11/05/06 19:41

dont wear brown suit, only black suit, navy blue can be worn, i will suggest, go for black,black with pinstripes will be ok, but stripes should not be very prominent
hope this helps

Report Abuse

abcd07 - 11/05/06 20:05

I think, brown suit should be okay. Personally, I was thinking of buying a brown suit as I already have a black one. Brown suit and yellow or creamish yellow shirt with red tie would be awesome. Again, just my personal opinion.  
Report Abuse

inneed - 11/05/06 20:20

aneways i m going to wear brown....lets c wat happens...its not goin to decide whether i will get residecnt ..i will grab resi with brown coat..wish me luck frens..GL to al  
Report Abuse

tobibobi - 11/05/06 20:49

my husband wore dark pants and a navy blue blazer and a white, crisp shirt with a matching tie. He got an internship and a residency.

You don't want to look like a slob, but if you look groomed, clean and tidy, you will do fine.

BTW, I wore a pin-striped suit... and I didn't get a residency. Not saying that my suit had anything to do with it , but it makes you wonder.

Go for it. Just looked ironed, clean and groomed. You'll do great!

Report Abuse

punjabitadka - 11/05/06 20:54

thx fren  
Report Abuse

heart - 11/05/06 22:23

hey Punjabitadka
y r u taking so much of tension about this ?/ just prep 4 iv ok
n tobibobi is rt. in that.
tenu iv to wapis nahi bhejn lage je black suit nai paya tan , ena yakin rakh n iv changi tarah deke aa.
GL

Report Abuse

inneed - 11/05/06 22:28

thanku..bas yaar ..mein kehra wapis aan lagaa yaara,,bas jo haiga use vch hi javvaange ..dehkde haan ki hunda........kidaan chalda bire.....koi news  
Report Abuse

heart - 11/05/06 22:31

r u saying this to me or punjabitadka???
coz m not bire m bhaine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Abuse

bluetooth - 11/05/06 22:33

I too got one dark brown suit. its a sober shade. it goes well with light blue shirt or white or any contrasting shirt for that matter.
..at the end of the day they should like you ..not your suit!!
:)

Report Abuse

bluetooth - 11/05/06 22:38

I too got one dark brown suit. its a sober shade. it goes well with light blue shirt or white or any contrasting shirt for that matter.
..at the end of the day they should like me ..not my suit!!
:)

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 2     [Next >]     [Last >>]

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome