Step 1
Step 2 CK
Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 1   *  >   >>  

* Need HELP IN FILLING THE FORM.. PLS HELP,,URGENT..
  zubeda - 12/04/09 11:05

HI friends,

I am trying to fill the ECFMG form through their website and in that, their is a column which ask about Other Examination History and Applicant Number .. i.e the Item 5
IT GOES LIKE THIS...

Have you ever submitted an application to the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME) for a Part or Step examination?
Yes

No

Note: If you previously submitted an application to NBME, you must answer "Yes" to this question, even if you submitted the application under a different name or if you did not take the exam for which you applied. If you do not answer this question accurately, this may result in a finding of irregular behavior. See Irregular Behavior in the ECFMG Information Booklet.

You have indicated that you have previously submitted an application to NBME for a Part or Step examination. If you know the Identification Number issued to you, enter the Identification Number in the space provided.

National Board of Medical Examiners
Applicant Identification Number:

NOW FRIENDS WHAT IS THIS APPLICANT IDENTIFICATION NUMBER..?? I HAVE GIVEN STEP 1 EARLIER BUT (FLUNKED).. EARLIER BUT I DID NOT GOT ANY SUCH NUMBER... MOREOVER THE NUMBER I HAVE GOT IN MY EARLIER MAILS HAS MORE DIGITS THAN THE SPACE.. i AM REALLY CLUELESS WHAT TO FILL IN THAT COLUMN...

I TRIED CALLING ECFMG BUT THEIR IS A LONG QUEUE OF 20 MINS... I AM AN IMG AND IT TAKES LOT OF MONEY TO CALL THEM AND WAIT FOR 20 MINS..

Can anyone please tell me what we have to enter..?? plsss...

Report Abuse

* Re:Need HELP IN FILLING THE FORM.. PLS HELP,,URGEN
  fexofenadine - 12/04/09 11:12

well, I had the same question and i answered YES then left the number blank. I previously passed step 2 but didn't get such number either. However, I completed the application as such and scheduled my exam. Being not sure about my answer, I sent them an email for clarification. That was one week ago, so still 2 more weeks to hear from them. I was in a hurry so didn't want to wait untill they reply, but I hope I didn't mess things up !!  
Report Abuse

zubeda - 12/04/09 11:16

thanks.. fexo... atleast u replied.. so what do u suggest I should do..  
Report Abuse

jamaia - 12/04/09 11:20

u can mail dem,,it takes 2 weeks to get a reply from dem  
Report Abuse

fexofenadine - 12/04/09 11:47

I think if you can wait, you should email them and apply after you receive the answer.  
Report Abuse

stalinmbbs - 12/04/09 12:27

why dont u take a skype a/c for 3$ ........thatgives u unlimited calling to USa for one month....and clarify exactly with ecfmg.......or maybe u can try gizmo5.......i think it gives free calls to 1800 numbers  
Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome