Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 1   *  >   >>  

* how to improve my nbme score.
  jrataha - 07/31/12 21:33

i am so frustated because my nbme 7 score is 170 only. i don't know how to improve my scores and how i can get good scores in nbme?  
Report Abuse

* Re:how to improve my nbme score.
  tbag - 07/31/12 21:36

Study harder bro.....that's the onlyway out  
Report Abuse

usmle85us - 07/31/12 21:41

Review FA and uworld. forexample lets say u r doing GI FA , after u r done with anatomy portion do the uword GI anatomy portion...eventhough u get the question right just read the explanation and objective, write missing info on FA...(im assuming u already did pathoma, DIT) ....keep on reviewing FA until ur score improve...i hope it helps  
Report Abuse

jrataha - 07/31/12 23:23

thanks for giving me good advice.  
Report Abuse

usmle85us - 08/01/12 07:55

u well come :) giving advice is the easiest thing in this world ...but following is the hardest part...i hope i follow it :) wish you all the best to all of us :)) HAPPY STUDYING  
Report Abuse

yann2002cm - 08/01/12 08:41

jrataha, dont know ur aim for this test and when u plan to take the test or whether u r IMG or AMG, but this is my advice to u.

1st, if you have low scores in nbme (170) it means ur knowledge bank is way too low. FA and Uworld is not suficieent for u at this time. u need to hit the big bokks hard if u want to increase ur scores. Take Pathoma/Goljan and Robbins review qbank chapter wise and crush it at least twice, for pharm Kaplan will do alongide Katzung review qbank twice, Biochem Kaplan with any qbqnk of ur choice but make sure it assesses u chapter by chapter. do also that for Microbio and Immuno. u can use Clinical Microbio MRS and Kaplan Immuno again look for qbank chapter wise. For the other subjects u can read FA and answer qs in Kaplan Qbank. Then after this take an nbme. if u ave less than 230 repeat above, if more then do FA with their workbook with Uworld twice randomly. After that take nbme and take test. if u do this, u will ace this test for sure . courage

Report Abuse

jrataha - 08/01/12 10:27

thanks, but i already did the above mentions book twice, i think my problem is not my knowledge but dealing with qs is hard for me. how can i improve my this skill?  
Report Abuse

jrataha - 08/01/12 10:43

I have not done pathoma and DIT. Will u pls explain me about them and where i will get them?  
Report Abuse

drbcc - 08/01/12 13:56

Pathoma
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7378841/Pathoma

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds