Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

SOAP Begins in: 

<<   < *  Matching & Residency   *  >   >>  

* next match
  tazashah - 05/11/15 01:23

hey guys, anyone knows how to prepare personal statement
anyone knows someone who makes professionally?
please reply

Report Abuse

* Re:next match
  akim11 - 05/11/15 15:49

don't use professional services since they are known to plagiarize. and also if you are fortunate enough to get an interview and if english is not your first language they will know that you didn't write your personal statement which will show them that you're disingenuous and ultimately will place you on the DNR list. just write one that tells your story and have a colleague that knows english to proofread it.  
Report Abuse

nkcd56 - 05/11/15 17:15

https://www.servicescape.com/

I used this site..very cheap, only for checking my grammar, spelling, etc. I recommend it

Report Abuse

mdoid - 05/11/15 18:41

akim is right dude, after ur done just show the ps to a couple of MBA people, they know how to sell  
Report Abuse

tazashah - 05/12/15 13:47

thanks guys  
Report Abuse

sara1985 - 05/13/15 15:14

I wrote the personal reasons why I want to go into psychiatry.  
Report Abuse

scaredkinda - 05/13/15 15:47

if you want an essay that WONT be remembered by anyone (for good and for bad...) just do the usual, "i want this residency cause my family mmber was sick/i like to help people"

thats kinda boring and easily forgot

if u want something that will be talked about on ur interview day, which is GOOD, then u gotta actually be creative. do not copy from online. try to make a story or something and tie it into medicine in a unique way. u gotta stand out.. but only if u take a chance

Report Abuse

jordanboothby - 06/18/20 19:37

Hi, I once had such problems, but I was recommended a studydriver, on which a lot of training materials on various topics, and I could easily solve the problem. For example, go over and see the coolness of the resource https://studydriver.com/renaissance/, an essay from the plane of history, culture, essay of the Renaissance. There are many interesting things about music, architecture, historical monuments, people and events, and many interesting things. Go and pick the right one. Learn it is easy!  
Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome