Report Abuse

* Re:sp and roommates at park inn houston from 1st j
  gebre_tes@yahoo.com - 11/16/17 04:22

i am interested. my skype id: tena158
Thank you

Report Abuse

honestimgs - 11/21/17 00:25

I failed CS after taking CS training from Dr ahmed in houston he is short with glasses w/ accent , has user id houstoncs-prep Ill be waiting in the PARK INN lobby for you, everyday until i get my money back you brown scum Ill be waiting in the PARK INN lobby for you, he has other user ids and changes ids too I have FBI watching him now, he is in serious trouble give me my money back!  
Report Abuse

sameer87 - 11/21/17 15:44

I also had the same experience with this pathetic tutor I am glad people are standing up to this lowlife scammer that has nothing else to do with his free time.
I took sessions from a tutor in park inn.. he harassed me and solicited my services in the hotel not knowing about his reputation . He is a arabic man with accent i doubt he is even a doctor, and he gave first session free then for the following session he took my money never showed up on time and mislead me on the exam. Several people have also failed with this absolutely terrible lowlife houston cs tutor heavy accent arabic man
he mislead and only knows about the old exam, I got a worse score on my Kaplan mock exam thanks to him
and he showed me the wrong physical exams from 2008 when he took it,
he is not updated for the new exam and has no clue what he is doing
he offers free sessions because his ultimate plan is to steal money from you and never show up and run away with your money
I have taken pictures of him and i am going to file a police report to get my money back from him
I will ALSO be waiting in the Park inn lobby every day to confront him and get my money back, My brother is a cop he will come with me.
I will also advise other students to be careful with him, and I will speak with the general manager of PARK inn to have him arrested if he cons anyone else please avoid this scam and fraud loser ar, Im glad other people had similar experiences with him.
he also speaks bad about other programs like success academy kaplan and csevideos and other workshops because he is directly competing with them
please avoid and report this guy to the Park inn manager and police if you see him
he is a thief and is just looking to steal money

Report Abuse

sameer87 - 11/21/17 16:37

you are totally crazy and belong in a mental asylum H.S you are a danger to patients and students get off this forum you lowlife pathetic loser nobody wants your help
you only cause students to fail and rob them of their hardworking money, I am on the way to the Park inn right now to face you with my policeman brother, come and stand at the front desk if you have courage you wil need to give me a full refund and then I will ignore you

Report Abuse

jacobcs - 11/27/17 01:55

Yes, I was also a victim of this houston park inn tutor, I also took private training class with this tutor AT THE PARK INN HOTEL I WAS TRICKED by this crook, he uses multiple user ids to offer tutoring crap to students that dont really need it
last user id he is using is houston-cstutor or houstoncsprep he is a fake conartist scammer tutor that makes a living ripping off students in the Park inn he is a total liar and had stole over $400 dollars from me without even showing up to my room, he gave first session free to sucker you in, then he will charge you a good deal then never show up for services, he is also a accented IMG with multiple USMLE failures on multiple attempts thats why he is doing this
Please stay away from tutors that try to teach off other peoples notes or other sources they will offer you free first time BECAUSE IT IS NOT THEIR MATERIAL then rob you blndlLY AFTER
dont spend any money never give money to them.

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome