Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 2 CS   *  >   >>  

* passed step 2 cs in houston thank god
  yashveer777 - 12/13/17 15:25

I received the passing results today, I took my exam Sept 20 in houston, I passed the exam with high performance, special thanks to this forum, Goldusmle staff for holding our classes even after Hurricane Harvey, they accomodated all of us and gave us extra cases to do in a timed fashion. They covered all the AMG style physical exams necessary to pass the exam and covered the patient note very well. On exam day the pressure was on the first case, but once I was able to complete it on time, the rest of the exam just flowed and I thank the goildusmle conditioning and discipiline they made us do several cases on a wide variety of patients It definitely made a big difference for me. I strongly recommend it  
Report Abuse

* Re:passed step 2 cs in houston thank god
  yashveer777 - 12/13/17 15:34

Most of the students were not able to fly out after the hurricane, Dr thomas was able to fly from New York to Austin he drove from Austin to Houston to hold the review for the students that were in houston. He is a great person and mentor for all of us, god bless him and merry christmas to him for helping me be ECFMG certified.  
Report Abuse

yashveer777 - 12/13/17 15:51

I did the 5 day class, which included 3 training days and 2 practice exams the practice exams helped reinforce what i learned from the class and really conditioned me very well for the exam, the timing made all the difference as before the class I had problems finishing on time, they will tell you what you can skip and what not to skip to finish on time It was very helpful  
Report Abuse

redceo123 - 12/13/17 17:09

congratulations :) can i talk to you on skype? i have a few questions  
Report Abuse

reza21 - 12/14/17 04:18

congrats yash you will probably get ranked now on the rank order list  
Report Abuse

carlos79 - 12/23/17 12:49

congrats