Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 3   *  >   >>  

* I am a resource for you....
  helperimg2014 - 01/11/17 11:46

I am here to give back to the IMG community as I was in your shoes not too long ago. Here is my background -
Completed my medical school outside US, did my USMLE steps including step 3 before the NRMP match, completed two different observer-ships and one year long extersnhip. I was lucky enough to get into research project with my Externship attending. I was able to secure a residency position and then went on to complete two fellowships. I have done several podium and poster presentations and kept myself intrigued to learn more and more of medicine. I am now in an academic setting - teaching and practicing medicine. This sounds like SIMPLE when I spell it out but in reality, it was sheer HARD-WORK and PERSEVERANCE. I state with confidence - no short cuts in medicine !!!

I would be happy to answer any questions you might have in the so called - "US Residency journey". However, I am doing this as a volunteering process so might not be available round the clock but I am ready to be a resource for you to help you guide and navigate through. Looking forward to working with you all.

Report Abuse

* Re:I am a resource for you....
  sadizore - 01/11/17 13:30

Hi Thank you very much for your sincere help, I would like to talk to you and if you don't mind I would like to talk to you on Skye and my Skype ID is sadizore, it will be greatly appreciated if you add me on your Skype . thank you in advance.  
Report Abuse

usmlexamstep3 - 01/11/17 14:07

Congrats and thanks for your willingness to help us. Can you please add me on skype: usmlexamstep3  
Report Abuse

academic - 01/12/17 19:05

Please leave your skype id  
Report Abuse

helperimg2014 - 01/13/17 13:43

helperimg  
Report Abuse

witchdoctor - 01/13/17 13:45

what are your usmle scores and year of graduation?  
Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome