Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Classifieds   *  >   >>  

* step 2 ck tutoring
  drsinha - 11/14/17 18:18

Hello everyone,
If anyone if looking for a tutor for step 2ck, get in touch. I have cleared all my steps with a score >250s. I am available to teach during the evenings in weekdays and in mornings over the weekends.
I will tell you what the exam is looking for and help you achieve your dream score.
I believe that the best tutoring session is one that addresses didactic needs (i.e. teaching someone how to recognize different murmurs) and then uses practice questions to reinforce that knowledge.
I analyze and then categorize the issue. For e.g. if someone is missing questions simply because there is a gap in their knowledge base or if there is a problem with their test taking strategy. From there, I teach them useful tips like how to break down a question and summarize key details, utilize process of elimination to hone in on the correct answer, and timing skills that will ensure they are never rushed. At the end of the day, knowledge is half the battle learning how to apply that knowledge is what separates a good score from a great one.
Rate- 25$/hour
If interested email me at usmlepreps3@gmail.com,for a FREE session of 30 mts. I am located in EST.

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions (Kaptest.com)

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome