Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Classifieds   *  >   >>  

* Want to pass Step 1?
  eddiedoc17 - 12/01/17 14:13

I have been in your shoes, struggle after struggle, looking for that perfect plan to pass Step 1!

I studied Kaplan 4 times, completed UWorld x5, First Aid too many times to count, Pathoma x5, DIT x3, and many more videos and books. I hired a tutor to help me go over material and I studied with other students, YET FAILED STEP 1. I realized I was doing it all wrong, it doesn't matter how much material you go over. As medical students we are ALWAYS fighting with time, way too much pressure from all sorts of directions. We feel we only have one shot to achieve our dreams of becoming a well-respected Doctor. We are always comparing ourselves with other students. But why? Why is this important to you?

I made it my mission to help passionate and committed medical students like yourself, pass Step 1, 2 CK & CS, and Step 3. And achieve your ultimate goal of becoming a well-respected Physician who is making a difference in people's lives.

If you have 25-minutes of your time, I know I can help you, send me a message and let's schedule a STRATEGY SESSION to help you overcome any mental roadblocks that are preventing you from achieving your goals of passing Step 1 and more. Let's create a plan that works for YOU!

Best,
Eddie

Report Abuse

* Re:Want to pass Step 1?
  seriousstudy2017 - 12/04/17 21:16

ok
pls msg me at ratna.hossain1 skype id

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions (Kaptest.com)

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome