Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 2 CK   *  >   >>  

* step 2 ck 2nd revision need a study partner
  sunshine_state - 01/02/18 14:42

Hello. i am done with my first time master the boards and uworld 70%. I just have cardio, neuro, psych, derm and biostats left. I am looking for a study partner to go through the uworld notes. i prefer someone who is serious, or someone who is closer to writing the test or have done syllabus once or in the same boat. Msg me and we can take it from there.  
Report Abuse

* Re:step 2 ck 2nd revision need a study partner
  zaara - 01/03/18 06:14

Hi, planning to take my exam in end Jan .. need Female Sp to review uw .. cardio and neuro.. my skype id Zaara r .. i am EST .. good luck

Report Abuse

sunshine_state - 01/03/18 23:22

zaara, i would like to study with you but i haven't done cardio and neuro yet. i just started with cardio MTB still need to do the uworld questions and then neuro after. this is my first time doing it and since you are writing your test in few weeks, i do not want to slow you down unless you want to be active one and review concepts then i can be a listener but i will not be able to actively participate. thank you and good luck to you as well.  
Report Abuse

tolcapone1993 - 01/04/18 22:49

hey i am in same boat like u but i can study for saturday sunday....i can study for whole day....and we can cover the subjects.....if u want my email id is surbhimodi11@yahoo.com....let me know....thanku

Report Abuse

minu26 - 01/10/18 12:18

i am interested , i am almost in same phase like you. would like to cardio and neuro if you are interested. plz let me know. thanks and all the best for studying.my skype id is minu26  
Report Abuse

jazz5684 - 01/11/18 06:28

i have also done uworld once,reading second time ..

my skypeid:bebo.tweety text me if intrested

Report Abuse

zaini - 01/11/18 12:50

my skype id is drusml123.i am also desperately looking for a partner.i am also a female and in same boat.let me know minu26 if u are interesred

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome