Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 2 CS   *  >   >>  

* Looking for serious live sp in cleveland, oh area
  asmaa84 - 12/31/18 16:45

Img looking for serious cs sp in cleveland. Will practice daily even weekends.  
Report Abuse

* Re:Looking for serious live sp in cleveland, oh ar
  drpaul9912 - 01/01/19 05:51

I had 11 interviews pending now i got CS fail. CSE videos is total waste of time and money I failed my cs exam got my score in december after depending totally on the csevideos and first aid the videos were not up to date to 2018 clinical practices, they were not up to date for 2018 and the nurse in the videos was making mistakes after i cross referenced everything in the videos with my attending chief of clinical sciences at my med school. I definitely do not recommend cse videos it is an awful source and will mislead you for the exam. 3 of my friends also failed their exam because of csevideos, the content is wrong and there are several mistakes in it, thats why they offer "free stuff" initially to scam you in and rob you when you fail. Whats the benefit of something thats free when you are being conditioned wrong for the exam

I am looking out for all future students please avoid the CSE video scam

Report Abuse

zurick67 - 01/01/19 07:28

CSEVIDEOS is the best for the step 2 cs exam
the videos are updated for 2019
the customer service is excellent, they answer the phone 24/7 even on Christmas day
I a sure my experience in the actual exam was identical to the cases in CSEVideos
happy new year to all

this dr pauls is a huge liar and probably one of those tutors

Report Abuse

drpaul9912 - 01/01/19 16:36

zurick67 its so obvious that you work for CSEvideo,
Everyone knows that your videos are terrible

Redtape=zurick67 they have the same IP address.
I for one have seen the rubbish on CSEvideos, and advertising that you have "test center cases" in your videos is reportable to the ECFMG and NBME and I will be sure to let them know about your advertising.

Secondly NONE of the cases on my exam were on the CSEvideos so you are the liar and scamartist

This is sad news for me since I went to 11 interviews spent over 10,000 in travel expense and ERAS expenses to get a FAIL on my CS exam after relying totally on your fraudulent videos. Now I cannot be ECFMG certified in time for the match, so go to hell you lying scumbag.
Furthermore I am 100 percent sure the person in the video is not a practicing physician, it looks like an inexperienced nurse that has no business in a hospital setting.

Report Abuse

drpm - 01/11/19 05:35

When is your exam date?  
Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome