Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

SOAP Begins in: 

<<   < *  Matching & Residency   *  >   >>  

* contract copy during interview
  vennu - 01/03/18 17:29

Hi All,

I heard some of the programs provide the copy of the contract the applicant is expected to sign if they are accepted into the programs in the matching process. I did not receive it during any of my interviews. Please let me know if any of you guys received and is it related to ranking the applicant higher?

Report Abuse

* Re:contract copy during interview
  7th_dance - 01/03/18 19:29

Hi, whatever you receive or hear from the PD during or after the interview is irrelevant. PDs reply a lot of us saying that they will rank you higher on their list. This is very misleading. Rank your programs based on where you wanna go for residency. Now the thing about the contract, Its just another piece of paper in the interview package. It does not mean anything.  
Report Abuse

workhard11 - 01/03/18 19:33

Do what’s best for you. If location then pick what’s Suite you  
Report Abuse

vennu - 01/04/18 12:23

Thank you for the replies!!  
Report Abuse

workhard11 - 01/08/18 07:11

Trospium chloride is used to treat overactive bladder. It has side effects typical of drugs like it, namely dry mouth, stomach upset, and constipation; these side effects cause problems with people taking their medicine as directed. Wikipedia
Trade name:
Regurin, Sanctura, many generics
People also search for:
Tolterodine, Solifenacin, Oxybutynin, Darifenacin,

Report Abuse

lingala - 01/10/18 11:54

a copy of the contract the applicant will be expected to sign if matched to the program and the information MUST be communicated to interviewees prior to the Rank Order List Certification Deadline. Provide interviewees with your program ID so they can easily add your program to their ROL.  
Report Abuse

vennu - 01/10/18 12:56

Hi Lingala,
I did not get any contract copy during my interviews. Is accreditation id same as the program ID? Please let me know...Thank you

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome