Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

SOAP Begins in: 

<<   < *  Matching & Residency   *  >   >>  

* need CK help from people who are done with exam
  letsdothisstep1now - 10/29/18 19:24

Hey guys, I need some help with CK prep. I took NBME 7 a week back and got 205 (yes I was very disappointed).

I want to take my test at the end of December of this year or by first week of January (2019)
Do u guys think its possible to bring myself up to at least 230-235 in that time? 240+ will be ideal but i will be more than happy with something in 230s too.

the only assessments i haven't done yet are UWSA 1 and 2.

Please let me know if:

1. 9-10 weeks are good enough to get to that score (provided that I study full time).
2. How should I get to my target score? I have done UW almost twice now. Should I do another round of UW or should I do AMBOSS for my weak areas or some other strategy.

Really need help from this forum members, please help me out (i got no guidance but u guys).

thanks!!

Report Abuse

* Re:need CK help from people who are done with exam
  lingala - 10/31/18 13:32

Yes 10 weeks are good enough for preparing well for the exam, you can improve the score. Try to apply for NBME exams during the preparation and get to know where you stand and how useful this prepartion is going for you.

Report Abuse

letsdothisstep1now - 11/01/18 10:47

@ lingala thank you for your response! Yes I did all NBMEs, just UWSA left now. Hoping to take UWSA in 4 weeks!

Report Abuse

lingala - 11/03/18 14:15

Try to do the latest NBME they can help you know how much well you need to prepare.  
Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome