Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

SOAP Begins in: 

<<   < *  Matching & Residency   *  >   >>  

* Believe in you!!!
  drlmcc - 12/04/18 11:44

Hi guys, I'm IMG hoping to match this year, I know that the season has been hard for us specifically but I just want it to share with you guys my thoughts. Until now I had only one interview for IM and I don't know what is going to happen but I'm still hoping for the best. Since the process started back in September I have felt sad, frustrated, angry and all the bad stuff you can think of. I saw how this was getting to me so hard that I needed to do something asap. So I told to myself, decide right now what are you going to do, Are going to keep feeling miserable about yourself when instead what you have to do is be PROUD and BELIEVE in you. I heard the other day that a problem that has an expiration date is not a problem at all, so maybe that's how we need to think about this match season, it's going to end and it's in us to decide what we are going to do next. Are going to give up or keep going?. Remember that you are not alone in this process and I'm available to talk if anybody needs it. GBY ALL!  
Report Abuse

* Re:Believe in you!!!
  hope14 - 12/04/18 15:43

Believe in GOD who can make impossible happened  
Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome