Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 3   *  >   >>  

* ccscases
  aydin - 02/13/18 03:09

I was considering ccscases.com but I saw this post, is it accurate? do you recommend it?

Re:Step 3 KEY
smahmed11 - 02/03/18 17:52

Hey There,
I did purchase your CCS cases and appreciate it as I am practicing it. But I must tell you there are serius mistakes in your notes and management plans. I am afraid you guys are teaching wrong managment plans by having these softwarres to the prospective phsycians or to those already in practice. I am wondering whoever created it do they even practice in USA especially Internal Medicine. You need to put there correct treatment. You can not give warfarin for a 20 year old who just happened to be A fib patient. You did cardioversion , patient got better and with low CHADVASs score or nothing for 20 year old there is no need for anticoagulation like warfarin and monitoring PT/INR. It;s just basic of Internal Medicine and you guys seems don;t know it. What about community acquired pneumonia do you guys really give vancomycin . I gave the patient ceftriaxone IV after culture showed Strep Pnumonia. No improvement then thought about you want atypical coverage, added zithromax still no improvement. Couldn't figure it out why patient is not improving even though culture showed strep pneumonia. Surprised to see your explanation says to give Vancomycin. Really? Is that what you teach in your software, community acquired Strep Pneumonia, where in the world you would give vancomycin for that. There several other mistakes. I am still praticing it just to be efficint in time managment I can figure out mots of the mistakes and correct myself. But when you are selling it and charging money, most of all in the field of medicine you can teach wrong treatment plan. These are not soemthing that can be overcome but my question once again if you are guys don't know the exacr managment why didn't you hire some Internal Medicne Physician to write those management plan. this is kind of ignorance I must say.

Report Abuse

* Re:ccscases
  aydin - 02/14/18 22:47

usmle  
Report Abuse

sunilw - 02/19/18 02:02

I would recommend it. I never had an issue. If you read the forum you posted from, the developers said this was a display glitch which was fixed.  
Report Abuse

buratmd - 02/19/18 10:58

you must be the assistant of the developer  
Report Abuse

aaravk - 02/19/18 16:16

Does Uworld have any grading at all? Geez, everyone gets hostile when someone tries to come and do something better. I wonder if buratmd is paid off by Uworld.  
Report Abuse

buratmd - 02/19/18 16:31

Your grading system is terrible. At least uw is honest they don't deceive us into a fake grading system. You said I am paid off by uworld, that is funny, but since you brought it up. how do you explain your combination with "sunilw"

http://www.usmleforum.com/files/forum/2017/5/842503.php

Report Abuse

aaravk - 02/19/18 16:38

bow to Uworld gods.  
Report Abuse

salinos - 02/20/18 01:05

ccscases is ameture work that has many mistakes.  
Report Abuse

iara2 - 02/20/18 12:20

from personal experience, I think Archer CCS strategies along with UW CCS is all that one needs. UW helps grwat with practice and Archer show show things are graded step by step on exam software. UW helps in practicing on our won and other narrates and shows exactly what to do with key steps on software to score high. Archer also recommends UW and Primum for practice.  
Report Abuse

iara2 - 02/20/18 12:21

sorry my bad typos

from personal experience, I think Archer CCS strategies along with UW CCS is all that one needs. UW helps great with practice and Archer show how things are graded step by step on exam software. UW helps in practicing on our own and Archer narrates and shows exactly what to do with key steps on software to score high. Archer also recommends UW and Primum for practice

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome