Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 2 CS   *  >   >>  

* Passed CS in philadelphia what used
  loumed252 - 01/02/20 06:02

I got my passing score report for the USMLE step 2 CS exam earlier this month and I am glad I passed. I would like to thank the GoldUSMLE class it was well worth the money and I found out I passed my USMLE step 2 CS exam with high performance, I would like to thank the hardworking people of GoldUSMLE For helping me pass. They covered all the necessary 2019-2020 physical exam maneuvers and history taking tips, it was extremely useful and thorough. There was oral and written feedback given by their excellent standardized patients. The doctor also covered a large amount of material in a easy well organized manner, over a short period of time. Now I am ECFMG certified and I thank the GoldUSMLE cs class with all my heart. I have my passing score report I'm ready to verify that I am a real student. Taking the class and practice exam with goldusmle was the best choice i've made. It is must for USMLE STEP 2 cs exam and I highly recommend it.  
Report Abuse

* Re:Passed CS in philadelphia what used
  loumed252 - 01/02/20 06:03

id also like to thank all the study partners i've met on this forum  
Report Abuse

oliverstep2cs - 01/03/20 17:34

Would you like to be a study partner with me for STEP2 CS? My email is 19670824dqm@gmail.com.  
Report Abuse

diaikram - 01/04/20 12:02

i need some help in my preparation. I have started 20 days ago. please email/ skype at qudsia1_nice@hotmail.com. thankyou  
Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome