Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

SOAP Begins in: 

<<   < *  Matching & Residency   *  >   >>  

* Research Opportunity
  diversilabs - 04/14/20 16:37

We are conducting collaborative clinical outcomes studies among several institutions in radiation oncology, for stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT).

We cannot guarantee your success, but thus far the pre-residents who have written papers with us have had a 100% track record for placement the following year.

If you are interested please email your CV to jobs@DiversiLabs.com

Report Abuse

* Re:Research Opportunity
  sandra1981 - 04/24/20 01:19

I have a strong research background as a postdoc/staff scientist in clinical research currently working on cancer research at a reputed university and will be starting residency soon. Is that a paid position ? I can run all kinds of clinical studies with hypothesis and data provided. thanks  
Report Abuse

rometo2019 - 04/24/20 09:35

sandra1981 can u share ur credentials please  
Report Abuse

diversilabs - 04/24/20 17:37

Hi Sandra1981!

It looks to me like you have already matched and already have a good position at a reputed university, so I would just say Congratulations! It looks like you have already made it past the level of volunteer positions like what we can arrange. So I am glad you made it! If there is some reason why you would still be interested in our research opportunities, please email your CV to the address in our first post on April 14. Best wishes to all who read this - it's a long struggle but you can achieve!

Report Abuse

sandra1981 - 04/25/20 03:50

@rometo very atypical route I chose as an IMG, old grad with good scores but didn't match, went home did aim Residency with research, came to US for a research fellowship and got GC etc. Retook some of my steps so my credentials wouldn't be very helpful  
Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome