Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

SOAP Begins in: 

<<   < *  Matching & Residency   *  >   >>  

* Old IMG residency application
  humaira1971 - 10/26/20 10:32

I am an old img .US citizen , Passed step 1,2 and 3 Ecfmg certify . Wants to apply for residency this year Can any one guide me what are the steps for apply ? Or it is too late for apply ?  
Report Abuse

* Re:Old IMG residency application
  99faith - 11/10/20 20:44

You still can apply. But it is little late.
Go to frieda.com and find the community FM program to apply.

Report Abuse

99faith - 11/10/20 21:20

go to online services then OASIS.
OASIS to purchase a token If you haven't purchased it yet. Login in to OASIS using your ECFMG ID and password, If forgotten, follow the steps to retrieve it.
After you log in to OASIS, go to ERAS support services at the very bottom on left hand side. It takes you to the site where you pay $95.00 to purchase the token. Once you get the token, you can easily make your account with ERAS.
To make an account with ERAS, go again to ecfmg.org
click Programs, then click ERAS support services. Then click Electronic Residency Application Systmen (ERAS). Make your log in.

Report Abuse

dariasmo - 11/11/20 09:59

Hi Humaira,

May I ask how is that you are just figuring out to apply now even after you got your ECFMG certification?

It is curious to me that you did not apply before with it since most of the people (if not everybody) realize they are eligible to do it with the certification.

Also, most of the AMGs or IMGs also realize that it would be easier to take the Step 3 test during the first year of the residency since you would be definitely submerged in the very knowledge that is evaluated.

So, congratulations that you completed all the USMLE! You are one step forward that most of the people here!
You have more chances to apply to alternative positions in the clinical world.

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome