| * Affordable USMLE STEP 1 comprehensive review
I am adjunct professor medical sciences specialized in teaching lecture and labs in Biology, human physiology, anatomy, Microbiology, Biochemistry, pharmacology and pathology. I have more than 30 research publications. I have been actively involved in teaching and research in Biomedical sciences for 18 years. Teaching is my passion and I want to provide affordable tutoring classes for medical graduates and students from foreign medical schools.
I will be offering online Step 1 USMLE weekly classes online by zoom at very affordable rate US$ 20 for each 2 hour 30 min class. Pay per Class basis. The class format for each class will be 1st hour lecture PowerPoint presentation summarizing key concepts and next 1 hour 30 mins would be discuss high yield USMLE questions from various sources.
I try to accommodate students with economic hardship with by providing up to 30% rebate in hourly rate for 1 person and also for group registration of 5 or more students.
THE FIRST INTRODUCTORY CLASS IS FREE ON Tuesday 16th March 2021
The weekly 2 days classes will be offered- on Tuesday and Saturdays.
The Classes will start from Tuesday 16th March 2021 from 7.00PM to 10.00PM Eastern Time , New York
The list of topics are listed below
2. Cell injury, cell death, and adaptations
3. Acute and chronic inflammation
4. Tissue repair: regeneration, healing, and fibrosis
5. Hemodynamic disorders, thrombosis, and shock
6. Diseases of the immune system
8. Environmental and nutritional diseases
9. General pathology of infectious diseases
10. The blood vessels
11. The heart
12. The hematopoietic and lymphoid systems
13. The lung
14. The kidney and its collecting system
15. The oral cavity and gastrointestinal tract
16. The liver, gallbladder, and biliary tract
17. The pancreas
18. The male genital system
19. The female genital system
20. The endocrine system
21. The musculoskeletal system
22. The skin
23. The nervous system