Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i-797 - pakija
what is 1-797 form
its the form which you need to have in order to get certified for having s** with britney spears or pamela anderson
lol, i thought that was i-69
ha ha , thats a really kool reply
I-797: This is the CIS document with which an alien applies for an H-1B visa at a United States Consulate or Embassy. To apply for H-1B status while in the United States in some other status, the prospective employer of the alien must submit an H-1B petition to CIS. CIS issues an I-797 upon approval of an H-1B petition submitted by the alien's prospective employer. An H-1B alien can be employed only by the employer designated on the I-797. An I-797 permits an H-1B Temporary Worker to stay temporarily in the United States during the validity of the H-1B alien's authorized stay (while maintaining lawful H-1B status). The I-797 specifies the date to which an H-1B alien has authorization to be employed by the employer listed on the I-797. The CIS dictates that the employer should retain the original top portion of the I-797 form, and give the bottom tear-off portion to the employee. To facilitate visa application and travel and re-entry, however, we will give the original top portion to the employee, with the understanding that it will be returned to the International Office as soon as he or she returns to the U.S.
Thanks Img-08.
Now look at that, what the F**k is this the person who asked this ? could have done this by googling it? Why did u do the hard work for him/her hein img08. not at all appreciated. Pakija should get his/her ass up and do the work , a lazy bugger
hahahahaha!! He ruined the joke for you jack. LOL!
just enjoying mate , its our way of releasing tension/frustration
yuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »