Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pass Programme? - step1race
Can anyone please guide me weather taking Pass Programme will benefit me or not? It will cost me 4000 dollars, is it worth spending this much money? Anyone who has taken this programme or has information about it. I am really confused and cant make up my mind..
ONE STOP SHOP-High Tech Solution to USMLE Passage

We deliver a ONE STOP SHOP-(i.e., using a daily interactive high tech- personalized teaching interface) solution to the passage of all the three written steps of medical licensing exams to anyone, anywhere in the world.

There is no tuition fee UNLESS the DOCTOR PASSES.

This is online, and is tailored to the doctor’s personal schedule. It is $Eleven K per step with more information available by telephoning us at our 24-hour information line (recording) at 6417153900 extension 833768 any day, any time.

kaplan is better

We deliver a ONE STOP SHOP-(i.e., using a daily interactive high tech- personalized teaching interface) solution to the passage of all the three written steps of medical licensing exams to anyone, anywhere in the world.

This is online, and is tailored to the doctor’s personal schedule. It is $Eleven K per step with more information available by telephoning us at our 24-hour information line (recording) at 6417153900 extension 833768 any day, any time.

Get ur hand on Kaplan videos and a few Q banks...It will save u some $$, big time !
thanx uwandfa and kindmd.
i have already done Kaplan DVDs except pharma and micro.i will be starttind U world soon.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »