Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed step3 what I used to prepare
I am very happy with my passing USMLE step3 results I would like to say thank you to my study partners that I met on this forum, and I would like to strongly recommend the UW cases and  Goldusmle review course for USMLE Step 3, it was highly effective and high yield for the 2024 step3 exam, they cover all the body systems and topics very well and integrate the CCS throughout the class it definitely made a big difference for me in my prep as my residency program only gave me 4 weeks to prepare and I was able to take the course in 4 weeks and improve my NBME score enough so I had to the confidence to take the exam.
Day 1 was a breeze a lot of biostats and ethics, mechanisms and Day 2 was a cake walk since the goldusmle program drilled the CCS sequences into my head very well all of my patients improved and felt better on all the ccs cases.

I strongly recommend UW and goldusmle step3 review course without hesitation.
Congratulations on passing it was a pleasure to be your study partner thank you for making time for me and helping me during the day. It was very helpful
congratulations how long did you prep CCS with the other subjects for step3?
(04-11-2024, 04:19 AM)drkingsley Wrote: congratulations how long did you prep CCS with the other subjects for step3?

Congratulations
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »