Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem with form 186 - dr.bee
there was a mistake in my degree date in my application for step 1, so i called ecfmg and they told me to reapply again..now i reapplied again but form 186 is still the old one with the date i mentioned in the first application not the corrected one..will they change form 186 or i am going to process with the old form or what?
I once had the same problem. I called them up and told them my problem.A couple of them told me nothing can be done but then a male student carer asked me to hold on and he deleted the older form 186 and I reapplied afresh. Just ask them to remove the older form for you
thank you for your reply
i just read a post in another forum by a one with the same problem, he said he sent the old form 186 and ecfmg accepted it.. i will call them and see what they will say..
plz anyone with similar experience write it here..
i think they should change it to the correct date
@ dr. bee

i have the same problem..kindly tell me how did u get a new form 186 because my old one with wrong degree date just stays there. how do I get a new form 186 with correct degree date now that i have re applied after over riding the last application.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »