Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accepted in SOAP!!! - hun_jim
@hun_jim, congrats.......................
I am volunteering in cardiology research. I have no clear conception about publication and poster. What I have to do for that. Please advice me.
my email hnahar_minnu
@hun_jim
Thanks, would be contacting you shortly with questions.

@rkus
I will copy you in my email to hun_jim so you can see the questions I am asking. You could also ask your questions and copy me.
@missla, can you Please copy my email to hun_jim, I am also so confused about this process & have many questions, hopefully some of my questions will be answered. My email address is nmjs05, thank you dear.
@missla,

I'd also like this guidance as well. If you can please email me also. I'm sure the questions you have for hum_jim are the same as I have. Thanks.

@hum_jim, you're a great inspiration to all of us. Thanks for letting us know what's up with all of this.

mickey1067

Google 'become Hospitalist made easy' and read to make your residency/IM rotation easy
@hyderabadi: the rules of this forum are quite clear, do not advertise in threads.
which program you end up in IM, is it a j1 or h1 place?

thx Smile
@missla, can you Please copy my email to hun_jim,am also confused about the process of research, and related stuff,my mail id is shajla.ajas
@ recessive: Its a J1 place. But no complaints!!!

Dear All: Check your emails.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »