Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question about LoR - iqbalian01
If you do not waive LoR, then do you tell the LoR writer to send the LoR to you and then you send it to ECFMG with the DSF?

If the LoR is from a doc who works in a private clinic, then what do you write for the title/department when you fill out the DSF?
yes..you can send the LOR yourself or they can mail it for you as well and give a copy to you.

write the name of the doctor as : John Smith, MD. Internal Medicine

thats it.
thanks pathology11. do you have to send both the DSF & cover sheet for LoR when you send the LoR to ECFMG?

when should you waive the right to see the LoR? is it better to always waive, how much a difference does it make?
you send the dSf and the cover letter along with the LOR. I prefer to waive the right to see the letter since I dont have to see what others think of me (!!!lol) but some others think they should see what is in there.

if you dont waive it, you can get your LORs back next year if you dont match this year.

good luck.
thanks again pathology! if you do waive it, then you can use it again next year because ERAS will have to option to use it again or not...right?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »