Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need to cancel some of my interviews, any help.. - response
HI....MashALLAH U GOT SO MANY CALLS..........VERY LUCKY ....SOME OF THE PROG. IF U WANNA CANCEL PLZ ..LET ME KNOW BCAUSE I WILL SCHEDULE THERE....SPECIALLY UMKC MO.....I HAVE CALL BUT I M ON WAITING LIST THEY DONOT HAVE SLOT.........MY EMAIL.............kool_dr_md.
gurken,

U put the last nail!
To gurken,

Hey, you put the last nail!
HE'L PUT NAIL ON YOUR.. MAN,, SO JUST LET IT GO,, HAHA
well response, you have some good and numerous interviews there. Try to attend as much as possible but the problem with st. agnes is that they offer you a prematch on the same day of the interview then you have to respond within one week with no exceptions or else your chance is gone. See if I were you I wouldn't accept a prematch this early if I had all those interviews. I believe I read on of your posts that you don't want to stay in the states. In that case you can take j1 easily. If that is the case don't forget to mention your j1 preference during the interviews. This is one point. The second is that your score did the job already and gained you all those interviews. After that its your job to prove that you are very good during the interview. Once you enter the interview its your pleasant personality and self confidence that would help you to earn the position. Forget about your scores the only thing that matters now is inter-personal skills.
Sunny Upstate, Syracuse, NY
goldlion18 are you serious you actually want him to cance sunny upstate, syracuse!!!!!!!!!!!
michael reese
Hard, are u happy with my pick?
goldlion18 upstate is a good program, I thought you were kidding.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »