Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cmon ERAS, its time to move to 1st now. - xtrayard
remo -- one thing is for sure-- most programs always come back and download any updates. (my case, almost all did.. and i had updates twice-- one for first set of lors and one for ecfmg certification). if by some chance some dont, you can always call them and gently nudge them to do it. at the very worst, some will need persistent nudging.

it may not make much of a difference if you apply now or sept 20th..but that we'll only know after sept 20th.

i wouldnt hesitate to apply if i were you. only because some people here have been rejected coz of the no. of applications + i remember someone mentioning on this forum that this year programs can have a cap on no. of applications they receive (not sure if its true though)
its just another lor but its third lor which is requirement of most programs...so im just worried if thay reject tha app. without considering third one.
most of them require ecfmg certificate as part of the documents............does ecfmg status is considered the ecfmg certificate or do we have to send them by mail...........
ecfmg satus report has ur certification status.

Remo programs will not rject ur application because its incomplete.
If I was in your shoes, I would have applied.
thanks xtrayard ,arc and others for advice.............i am gonna apply now............
good luck remo
thanks and same to u
it has moved to 1st sept....when will it reach 5th sept......
Let's all pray that ERAS moves faster !!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »