Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dumbest questions asked on this forum.. please add - m2capsule
il start off by adding..

1) hi guys, i have 3 interviews... what should i do?

2) getting an email saying.. we have recieved your application and wel get back to you? the question would be... what does this mean guys

3) someone posts a complete rejection email... but then someone will ask... what program is it from... while it says on top in BOLD letters its from program xyz

please add more...
plz guys help me with this(with travel arrangement) i m not too good with geography of america. i do not want to travel a lot
'plz guys help me with this i m not too good with geography of america. i do not want to travel a lot'

what does he expect us to say.... i know a guy in an airline????
ERAS says downloaded but not yet retrieved... what does this mean guys.. help....
check this one out

'a message telling that they have recived
but also says that if my applic is missing anything they wont consider it by end sept 30th

but i have everything to them thru ERAS??'
another one

' man, the price of the air ticket is so high

any suggestions?'
HAHA!

Next best dumbo line: " What are your credentials?"
or,

" what if I get interview at X, and Y, Z. Should i accept prematch at X or wait for match with Y, Z?"

" What are my chances? " As if people can tell, or if whatever we say is gonna be true.

i agree

'what are my chances' is pretty dumb especially when he/she list 99/99 /USCE/18 Publications /$ us LORs and so on
was going thru about the residents in the neurology program of mass general hospital(harvard school) and I was very amused to see that there are pretty decent proportion of students of Indian origin [evn tho they werent IMGs(obviously)]... and a particular batch had 5indians out of 17!!!! including a IMG girl(graduate of university of baroda).. felt very much proud of our gene.. it seems that so long Indians were jus missing the stage to exhibit their inherent qualities and lets wish that with the kind of exposure and the access we going to have we'd dominate this century the way Jews intellectually dominated the last.. by fate, by bond, for money or by planning or whateva be, now we hav reached the most appropriate stage at the right formative phase of our career and hope using this opportunity atleast one day b4 we rest we shall make our countrymen feel proud of us in a way that we can...

"We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made."
-Albert Einstein
was going thru about the residents in the neurology program of mass general hospital(harvard school) and I was very amused to see that there are pretty decent proportion of students of Indian origin [evn tho they werent IMGs(obviously)]... and a particular batch had 5indians out of 17!!!! including a IMG girl(graduate of university of baroda).. felt very much proud of our gene.. it seems that so long Indians were jus missing the stage to exhibit their inherent qualities and lets wish that with the kind of exposure and the access we going to have we'd dominate this century the way Jews intellectually dominated the last.. by fate, by bond, for money or by planning or whateva be, now we hav reached the most appropriate stage at the right formative phase of our career and hope using this opportunity atleast one day b4 we rest we shall make our countrymen feel proud of us in a way that we can...

"We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made."
-Albert Einstein
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »