Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Zero interview club - belibi
Quite franckly, some people in that club like Faverin have some pretty decent credentials.
There must be something wrong in your application. May be the PS poorly written, or the LOrs not quite great or lack of Psych experience but something is wrong.

I do have a consultation service that you can join to find out what is wrong on your application and how to correct what you can still correct now and for the scramble.

www. img-coach.com
So basically what you are saying is that anyone without interviews at the moment, his game is over?
it means he is not bothering about his business not about our issues
No absolutely not. There is plenty of time and most people will receive IVs this month and net month. I know of people who received IVs in January. pretty soon, when people gonna start cancelling their IVs because they signed a prematch, there will be a rain of invitations.

What I am saying is that one should double check his own application and make sure there are not stupid mistakes that can be detrimental.
Some people may have 5 LORs at their disposal but chose the wrong ones to assign.
Just aim at perfection while waiting for Ivs.

But again, the season is just starting.

Dr. Belibi
aaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. what a jerk!!!!!
let me milk your dollers aahahahahahhahha!!
He keeps sitting on this forum is he out of job??????/
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »