Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can i ask prematch in my first interview - joey123
does it sound like i am desperate ? do i need to wait for a month or so after my interview?
You dont ASK; they OFFER.
right on.

If you ask for a prematch you sound like a desperate person.
There is a strategy to obtain prematch from people. The #1 strategy is seduction. Make them like you. Prepare your IV so that your performance blow them away. then, use some of the approach described in the international medical graduate's best hope to consolidate.

I can coach you on how to interview well and close the deal

See my services at www.img-coach.com
Product section.

Dr. Belibi
Just use your common sense. Dont waste your money on coaching programs.

Nobody can "coach you to close the deal". In fact if anyone has the AUDACITY to say such a thing then I seriously doubt if they even KNOW what they are talking about.

Anyway, to each unto his own!!
ask for the prematch. my firend did the very same thing @ a ny im program and they like dth efact that eh was willing to commit. by all means ask, what is the problem, it's just a question!!!
thanks usmlestep2cs2010
agree 100% with both carpe_diem posts.... do ask, let them extend if they want you so much.
sorry for the error in my last post. I agree with carpe_diem: DO NOT ASK........you will be shooting yourself in the foot by asking. I can tell you that in contrast to what usmlestep2....says one of our friends committed that gross error asking for a prematch - he did not get it; though he was lucky to match in a better program than that; but he almost cooked himself.
I appreciate your response @ imgspouse
if you want to take prematch and prog is known to give pre-match.. ask for it.. no harm
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »