Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Albert einstein psychiatry----Philadelphia - patho7
Any one got reply to rank order list email?? I emailed to PD and she replied with very positive words...Thanks in advance
bump...
I did not write to that program becasue out of all the program i attended it was most pathological . PD told us in the interview itself I am an excellant candidate and so to the other local candidate. After a month of interview she wrote me that she has kept my name for prematch what is the best number to call me. Anyway I was not intersted to take any prematch in that program. So , i did not reply. Later I received email saying that though I did not reply to the previous email they have kept my name fairly high on the rank order list. Resident just work like a dogs ....12-16 admission a oncall night ? I belive that she is already given 6 premathes out of 10, on the quota now only shows 4 seats left. You can imagine how insecure is the program in getting candidates. What I am trying to tell you is, it does not matter what they write to you. It is just a normal standard reply to everyone . whether you are last or first in their rank order list they still write the same way. Just rank the program in order of your preference. Do not get biased with PD letter. I am sure everyone had received this kind of letter.
Thanks for the update...appreciated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »