Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is good to subscribe first from 3,7 11,12 - samideb12
I am ready to subscribe NBMEs and which one do you recommend me to start with?can you also give me your reasons.thank you in advance.samideb
please
well, I would leave 7 till end, I have heard it has the best prediction of the score, in fact, my friend got absolutely the same score at the real thing.
I don't know how far you are in your preparation, but NBME3 has really good points of testing the concepts, so you won't be wrong of doing it. I haven't taken 11 or 12, so can't advise about them. But I have heard that 12 is difficult.
Have you done 4, 5, 6???
Maybe do an offline 3 and then move on to 11, 7, 12. The last three are more good predictors, at least that is what i heard. You can also do 6 as well.
online is good to see the weak areas, and can give you the guidelines when you feel lost. At least I feel more focused after I have taken online NBME.
I did not do any of the online NBMEs .I did 11 and 12 offline.Thank you for your recommendations.I will start with NBME 3.Thank you
I wish you all the best, a quick question. Why would you consider to take NBME 11 or 12 once more, again??? if you did them offline??? I took NBME 4, 5 and 6 and they are damn good. I would encourage you to do all of them, if not online, then offline and go through the questions.
Good luck,
L>
Thank you so much lovetest.I will try to take 3,4,6,7.Is this plan good ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »