Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
q@q-----timed? - cardio69
A 34 y/o actress and mother of 6 present to your cancer clinic and concern about her chance of developing breast cancer. Her mother died of the disease and her sister has been diagnosed with the disease. A breast ex is NEG. which of the following drug might be used prophylactically for your pat?

a)Progesterone
b)Clomiphene
c)Leuprolide
d)Misoprostol
e)Tamoxifen
f)Bismuth
E?. ty
whats "?" sall. Hope your computer crashing nothing to do with yr confidence friendSmile Hope u doing well.
Ys even i was crashed along with my comp crash last week ..But now in back with my confidence...Hope u too is doing well and i Wish u will become 100 percent sober soon with drinking..Thanks for asking Smile..
sall as long as you are healthy that's all counts. Computer /repro/replaceable and nothing to BE WORRIED ABOUT.
I take shot on your behalfSmile

LOl Cardio shot on my behalf?? ..Okay then i was planning to jump in to well today how about jumping on my behalf too lol...

Ys replaceble but i lost my imp files which i prepared from various sources during my prep and they were my weak and imp areas..Anyway im not worried now..Thanks for advise.
You did not lost your hard drive (brain Smile as long as files not contain love letter/ no files imp
If u got parachutes? yesSmile we both jump. Sure, psych do autopsy.
Yes we will jump from from parachutes .. Plus Psych and examo will do our autopsy and i hope they will not donate our body to med school for anatomy dissection lol...
LOL if for good cause why not.

Q2) Which of the following drug may cause darkening of tongue & black stools?

a)Progesterone
b)Clomiphene
c)Leuprolide
d)Misoprostol
e)Tamoxifen
f)Bismuth
F..ty..Goodnite cardio..Im about to fall off now..Have a great day!..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »