Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nycom epp - fallingstar
They have stopped accepting application for this season. Did anyone get any interviews ?
Yeah! Few weeks ago!
bad news for me ! Sad

I thought EPP has not yet started sending IVs !
Tintint, when is your interview? Can u pls tell me when did u apply? And good luck!
Thanks girl, I need that luck!:-) Was complete early September!
Tintin, could also please tell me if they sent you the invitation online? Maybe is a stupid question ... I also applied , my final evaluation got there in the deadline date... I wonder if they are still looking to it... I called and they said they will... I understand that there are 7 000 applications... They invite about 200-300... And they accept how many? I don't know...but I really want to get this interview...god be with you!
When you graduate, are you called MD, DO or DO MD?
@ fallingstar
I thought they didn't started sending IVs too. it is bad news. did you apply online or on site? i am wondering is the any different?
@ matchmarg:

I sent the application package by mail and paid by check.......

They emailed that they received all my documents and will review soon in the mid OCT.

I called the office 1 week ago, they said they previously extended and now have stopped accepting any more for EPP.

They have not yet started interviewing for EPPs.
The office will remain closed for few weeks and after reopening they will restart reviewing............

SO with hope of getting matched or getting the DO interview here I go !!! Smile
They already start interviewing first group was Monday 8
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »