Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any ideas how to pass step 1?? - dr.raj
I am struggling to pass step 1, any ideas or resources??
Please email dr.raj. *** spammer email deleted *** - I need all the help you can give.
I teach step 3 on skype but for some reason have been really struggling with step 1. Please help me guys and email me ideas.
Thanks
Raj
you so funny, how come you teach step 3 when in fact without ck you cant take step 3..
step one kaplan videos and usmleworld.
I have not yet passed step 3. I just teach like that, people pay me money and I teach via Skype
I am in the UK.
Thanks for step 1 tips you have given. I need all the help you guys can give.
What a clown this guy is and he says he can teach step 3
This does not make sense to me because if you are teaching step 3 and getting paid, you shouldn't struggle with step 1. I don't know if you are joking.
Yes I actually teach step 3 but I am struggling with some of the concepts and so can you please send me your notes including the biostat notes. My email is *** spammer email deleted ***. Thank you.
Please don't judge me. One day you help me the next day I will help you. That's how the world goes round.
Do question as much as you can.
Use both USLME Rx Q bank to recall First aid with UW Q bank timed and random for concept.
After finish them take an NMBE and see your performance.

Good luck.
Dr. Raj,

You are really a great individual.

Kaplan text books, First Aid, reference books for each step 1 subjects, Kaplan QBooks & USMLEWORLD QBank.

Digest all these then take NBME I test to evaluate yourself. If you get good score, you might be ready to take the real test.
@exist: thank you my friend. I will try that
@merris134 - Thank you my brother. How can we match bro? I am getting frustrated.
Step 1 has a lot of mechanism of action Q. To solidify those drier things, purchase First Aid 2015, go through it. If the book is too note form and you can't understand everything, watch classroom anywhere videos by kaplan, usually those are better than the traditional kaplan videos. Do UW bank. Take NBME online (theres 11,12,13,15,16,17), purchase it with extended feedback ($60) per exam. I hope this helps, just remember with the new changes to step 3, step 1 MOA has been included for future testers. For the match, its always best to project a year in advance to have everything done, so for upcoming 2016 match, most ppl will have done step 1, step 2, and cs, and to be more competitive will also have done step 3 by 2015. You get an ERAS token and apply the sept before the year you wanna start. So most people for this years match will have their scores in and LOR with US experience in sept. The sooner you have it the better, you can always report scores later in the year, but probability is better if as soon as the match opens, you have everything. If you want to know anything else, my email is mariamedstar. Good luck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »