USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: DR jthurma please rescue me - babydoll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Dr jthurma
How are you doing? My God you have saved my life for posting the Aclands Anatomy. I don't know how to thanks you for that since i have been looking for somrthing like that.Thanks alot. My only problem is that i don't have my computer yet so i have to go to public library to use their computer and of which the only way i can see the video is by downloading it to their system which sometimes doesn't allow me to do so and also librarian told me that they don't allow things to be downloaded on their computer. please if you can help me out by forwarding the clips to me since you have already downloded them all i will really appreciate it. I will save them in Cd or small external drive to be able to see them at the library. Please send them to me and i will so much appreciate it. My email is okeyboy12000. Thanks alot in advance Dr jthurma. i am looking forward to your positive response.
I'll be honest... it'll take a while.. its about 1.4 or so GB and I may be able to compress it a little by archiving it, but it will take a while...
I'm uploading a 14 part file of all the Acland videos this evening to rapidshare. Obviously, this is going to take a while so you can look here tomorrow for the links. I will post them as a response here, as well as in the original post.

Thanks Dr jthurma,
I will really appreciate it. Good luck studying
is it ok if you use sendspace?
I'll see what I can do... regardless of which site... its gonna be a all-night project, so it won't post on here till sometime tomorrow.

ok thanks =)