USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Will This work for me ? Pls help - abhi2006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, just started with step 2 CK prep. I had read kaplan notes 2 months back . My exam is in nov. I just finished redaing Obst/gyne. Am writing my study plan , pls advise me if i should proceed with it or not.

- Subscribe for UW for 1 month .Do 100 qs everyday & read the explanations , also take down the notes same time. I am planing to do this from evening onwards till late night.
-In morning hours planing to read kaplan notes. Like i plan to solve the qs of the subject i have read & in the morning i plan to read diff subj & then subsequently solve the qs of that read subject in the evening. Is it possible if i follow this plan ?
- I shall be then finishing my UW by end of september, then i plan to do kaplan q bank & IM q bank for one month in Oct. In the month of nov i plan to take NBME forms 3, 2 ,1 weeks before exam. Also read usmle secrets in month of nov & take exam by end of nov.
My query is that if i follow this study plan, would i be able to do justice to my exam, also should technically i should subscribe for UW for 1 month of 2 month. Is there anyone who have solved 100 qs per day , also managed to give time for kaplan theory.
Pls suggest me guys, am in confused state. I cant postpone my exam beyond Nov.
I will be grateful
Thanks in advance.
Best luck to studies !!