USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: hi nishi........ - enticerguyin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi dear. i read ur messege regarding ur fear about exam, its obvious and i m also feeling same bez i have my exam two days earlier than you s i said u before. but i m not thinking about my exam, i m just doing my studies with no tension actually i m thinking only about the days after the exam when i shall be fre from all tensions. though i m also worrried abt score but not thinking so much and will advice u the same. we r doing our best i think rest of all leave on god. best of luck for exams for both of us.
hey enticerguyin,
how are you doing? I m getting there....just reviewing high yield...good luck to you...you will do great.....that's a great way to not get anxious about the exam..to thinkafter the exam time....HAPPY STUDYING and GOOD LUCK.....I will pray for all of us since most of the people are taking it this month...it's almost over....yey......:o) then....

where's the party tonight....lol...and i dont mean USMLE party...party after USMLE...well, i dont attend much parties but it sounds good to me...thanx enticerguyin...GL.
i must say u guys are really great.......i will take this exam after 2-3 months from now and i get tensed imagining your state now itself.but i realy appreciate u people are taking it sosportively.hats off to u guys.i am sure u ppl are well prepared to crack any exam.all u need at this stage is a bit of confidence that u will do it.love u all and good luck to all those who are appearing this month.
ALL THE BEST.MAY GOD PAY YOU WHAT YOU DESERVE
thanx doctordevina, i guess i was really tensed but as exam is approaching i know that i will be done soon...so, i m just happy....it will be over soon...so that really helps. good luck to you...study hard and u wont even know when it'll be over so happy studying and good luck...and yes please pray for us....good nite.
thanks a lot nishi.i am sure u all will come out with flying colours.good nite to u though its afternoon in india.may GOD BLESS U ALL