USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Highyield neuroanatomy, embryo and gross anatomy! - immagoo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I am new to this site. I have been observing for sometime...and I finally decided to participate! My exam is coming up...and real fast.
Does anyone have links for Highyield Neuro, embryo and gross anatomy???
Please help...I would be forever grateful...
Thank You Smile
THANX SHARKY!!!! Listen does the Gross come in PDF format...
Your a life saver!
Friends of mine that took the exam siad that Road Map Gross and Neuro was bettter then HY
yelito61 - 10/08/06 12:53

Name: USMLERoadMap_GrossAnatomy2003White_0071399216p250.djvu
Size: 5MB

The download link is: www.sendspace.com/file/1p5plb

Name: WinDjView-0.4.1.exe
Size: 494KB

The download link is: www.sendspace.com/file/65r90h

Name: SecretsSeries_Pharmacology2002Anthony.zip
Size: 4MB

The download link is: www.sendspace.com/file/f84wki

Name: LangeMedicalBook_MedicalMicrobiologyImmunology8ed2004Levins.djv
Size: 17KB

The download link is: www.sendspace.com/file/z5uk3y

Name: LippincottIllustratedReviews_Biochemstry3edChampe2005_078172.djv
Size: 16MB

The download link is: www.sendspace.com/file/mijcaq

Above Road Map Gross Anatomy boos and others. For the books DJV files you will need DJV program that is include it above. I hope this can help.

Hi...when i used the sendspace link for the roadmap gross anat...i got a word file that was not legible...does anyone know why...and how i can fix that???
Thanx Wink
I tried to download eg, Lippincot Biochemistry... Sendspace gives error message-the file is not available. It advises to contact uploader to upload again. Please kindly do somthing about it
I tried to download eg, Lippincot Biochemistry... Sendspace gives error message-the file is not available. It advises to contact uploader to upload again. Please kindly do somthing about it
Hi immagoo!

You have to download the deja vu viewer that coke was very kind enough to include in the list of files to download. : )

The Road Map Anatomy is a deja vu file that needs a viewer, like the PDF file needs an Acrobat reader.

GL

Anmelie
Hi immagoo!

You have to download the deja vu viewer that coke was very kind enough to include in the list of files to download. : )

The Road Map Anatomy is a deja vu file that needs a viewer, like the PDF file needs an Acrobat reader.

GL

Anmelie
Pages: 1 2