USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: To dr_nuri - final_diagnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When is ur interview at Maimondes?
17 dec..
17 dec..
oh ok..mine is on nov 5th..this sunday...did they jus send an interview date..or asked u to pik a date???? coz for me it was jus mentioned selected for the interview which is on nov 5th..so was jus wondering...any idea abt the programs...whether it gives any prematches...and does previous OBGYN experience necessary !!!!
oh ok..mine is on nov 5th..this sunday...did they jus send an interview date..or asked u to pik a date???? coz for me it was jus mentioned selected for the interview which is on nov 5th..so was jus wondering...any idea abt the programs...whether it gives any prematches...and does previous OBGYN experience necessary !!!!
no even i dnt have any obg experience.graduated this year.dnt know abt prematch but H1 is for sure.
no even i dnt have any obg experience.graduated this year.dnt know abt prematch but H1 is for sure.
Thanks for the reply....whoaaa how did u manage to do ur steps while u were in ur internship and cool gal u hav scored well...goodluk and my best wishes Smile
Thanks for the reply....whoaaa how did u manage to do ur steps while u were in ur internship and cool gal u hav scored well...goodluk and my best wishes Smile
hey i dnt get any request from u...do check it again....or u tell ur id, i wd contact u.
Pages: 1 2