USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: exam in 18 days - smal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
dear friends,
i've been a scilent observer.my exam is in 18days.am really freaking out.i know if i tell u my NBME score and UW score ,its useless to ask if i 'll pass or not.
i wanted to go for practice test,applied it just today.and it said i'll 've to wait for 14 days to get the yellow card bfr i can even pick a date.i've already set my exam date and dont want to postpone it in any case.
these small back settings.
i dont know why am so upset with it.
am praying that this mood will pass and we all will do well
U have 18 days left -- Just give it all u got in these last 17 days (take it easy the day before your exam). Work on your weak areas and keep telling yourself that you can do it!!! You can do it!!!!

You have to have faith in yourself in order to pass this exam!!! More then knowledge - a doctor needs to be confident! So tell yourself you can do it again and again and believe in yourslef and you will do it!!!
U have 18 days left -- Just give it all u got in these last 17 days (take it easy the day before your exam). Work on your weak areas and keep telling yourself that you can do it!!! You can do it!!!!

You have to have faith in yourself in order to pass this exam!!! More then knowledge - a doctor needs to be confident! So tell yourself you can do it again and again and believe in yourslef and you will do it!!!
Smal
i agree with Zarra ........... Just give your best. Confidence is key.

But sometimes it is better to be realistic , are you well prepared to give the test, u said "your scoring on NBME is useless to ask for an opinion".......... you are the best judge of your abilities.

don't go with UW scoring, it is tough.............

If u don't want to waste an attempt , better to postpone it , Sincere advice.

Best wishes.
Smal
i agree with Zarra ........... Just give your best. Confidence is key.

But sometimes it is better to be realistic , are you well prepared to give the test, u said "your scoring on NBME is useless to ask for an opinion".......... you are the best judge of your abilities.

don't go with UW scoring, it is tough.............

If u don't want to waste an attempt , better to postpone it , Sincere advice.

Best wishes.