USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: interview and rejections thread 11/16/2006 - chikap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
rejection from UMKC-university of missouri kansas city
whattttt at 630am?
how come?
whattttt at 630am?
how come?
wow pd must hav sleep walked up to his computer and typed u a rejection................sleeping sickness is catching fast
wow pd must hav sleep walked up to his computer and typed u a rejection................sleeping sickness is catching fast
st barnabas general surgery
st barnabas general surgery
dont act smart smarty......sometimes e mails r delivered late.....do u know how does server like yahoo n hotmail work.........such coments r ok if joke is the intention but not otherwise.....beleive wat others say or else u might loose belief in yourself
dont act smart smarty......sometimes e mails r delivered late.....do u know how does server like yahoo n hotmail work.........such coments r ok if joke is the intention but not otherwise.....beleive wat others say or else u might loose belief in yourself
hey buddy .....it was meant to b a joke.......ur wish if u wanna blame me.......there are as many type of people here as are the IDs..........and as fear as i am concerned my beliefs are so stromg that they cant b shaken just like that.....gl
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9