USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Name it or match it ANTIBODY - jovana
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Match the following scenario with appropriate answer:
A. AntidsDNA and Anti-Sm antibody
B. Anti-centromere antibody
C.Anti Scl-70 antibody
D.Anti-SS-A/Ro and Anti-SS-B/La
E. P-ANCA

35-year-old women present with dysphagia for solids and liquids, abdominal x-ray show œwide “mouthed diverticula™s œ, and pt is complaining of morning stiffness.

55 year- old women present with dysphagia for solids and liquids, and on physical examination she present with fine ,irregular red line all over her face , trunk .Noticeable skin tightening of hands and face. Pt

Was diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension recently.

42-year-old women present with anxiety and trouble swallowing. Pt stated œI m so sad I can™t eat my favorite onion crackers œ and I am so depressed and I want it to cry, but tears can™t come out.

On Sh examination notable dry eyes and dry mouth.

45-year-old IV drug abuser present with jaundice and low-grade fever. Physical examination unremarquable except mild splenomegaly and some palpable purpura in the lower extremity. . Laboratory show increased ESR and positive HbsAg.

35.C
55.B
.......E
42.D
45.E
E in the middle is for nothin(typed mitakenly)
kasmala please name gthe NAME OF the DISORDERS
35.C..............SCLERODERMA
55.B...............CREST syndrome (calcnosis,raynauds phenomenon,esophageal webs,syndactyly,telangeactasia)

42.D...sjogrens syndrome
45.E...POLYARTERITIS NODOSA..PT IS PREDISPOSED TO HEP b INF
EXCELLANT