USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: kleb,cd45,shazia,s786,vmt,nida,dona..plz reply - fatimabk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am doing endocrinology now a days from kaplannotes2004 which i ve in a book form...shazia posted a qs about pancretitis...so i just checked and they say in the new kaplan notes 2006 ,that cat scan is the most imp.prognostic test now a days..and the format of chapter is entirelyyyyyyyyy different and the text too from 2004-5 nots..i have done cardiolgy and few other things from old notes and raelly dont wana switch...plz guide me sincerely....and the old notes never say that ransons is the bet prgnostic criteria...i wanted to add this....DVDS also go with old notes....so r there now a days new dvds for new notes or old dvds r still being used with new kap notes?
sorry but plz read it n solve my prblem..
thanks a million...
kleb i study late nite ,very late till morning,so ths y i posted very late last nite..
good luck...
cant study during day coz of baby..
typo...sorry..
wanted to say that old notes say ransons is the best prognostic criteria...and new says only cat scan...they even didnt give the values for ranson criteria....
firstly relax!!!! the same thing happened with me,but the truth is except few minor differences both are same infact so many diagrams are missing in the new kaplan2006 one.as far as dvds are concerned i have 2001 and they are very sufficient.dont worry all is well!!
thanksss sith...i was really worried....
relaxed now..goodl luck