USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Re all those who read goljan.....multivit - usmle1236
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i am trying to ans his/her post but my post is not going through whats wrong
hi

i saw following post maybe this will help you

Hey everybody
I just had Goljan last week in my KAPLAN Usmle Liver Prep in NY.
I asked him about the stuff that's floating around the internet. And he told me that he has this new book that came out 2 weeks ago. Pathology with Student Consult from Rapid Review Series. He said it has everything in it whatever is circulating on the internet and much more, including the book that he gives out during his live lectures, plus it has over 200 pictures.
Basically, I would not waste time on these outdated files, and just get his new book, it's not expensive, only 35 bucks.
He said himself that this time they (publishing company) let him include anything that he wanted to in this book, so he said that he wants to get rid of the stuff thats floating, so he included everything in this book, it has over 700 pages.

hope this will help you to make decision.
good luck
hi

i saw following post maybe this will help you

Hey everybody
I just had Goljan last week in my KAPLAN Usmle Liver Prep in NY.
I asked him about the stuff that's floating around the internet. And he told me that he has this new book that came out 2 weeks ago. Pathology with Student Consult from Rapid Review Series. He said it has everything in it whatever is circulating on the internet and much more, including the book that he gives out during his live lectures, plus it has over 200 pictures.
Basically, I would not waste time on these outdated files, and just get his new book, it's not expensive, only 35 bucks.
He said himself that this time they (publishing company) let him include anything that he wanted to in this book, so he said that he wants to get rid of the stuff thats floating, so he included everything in this book, it has over 700 pages.

I myself using 2002 notes which mostly but not exactly goes with his audio lec.
and i ordered his new book which is mentioned above by goljan and student consult mean you will have access to pathology q online i don,t know the number of q.
hope this will help you to make decision.
good luck
usmle1236 thanks for the information, what about goljan high yield 500 pages,
does that book include all the information that exists in the 500p high yield?

thanks in advance
hi

i don,t have book with me yet but i believe as goljan said byhimself that he put everything what usmle need so i guess it will be good book.
so where can we get his book? I would be happy to buy one
how can i order
I just saw at amazon.com
So drslkalaskar....decided to ace STEP1...?

Check in ur locality for availability...or U need to get it from amazon.com..
thanks alot for information !!!!!!!!!
it is little confusing with lot of Goljan material
thanks for your feedback
I will go for new one 2006 edition
Pages: 1 2