USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: To Klebsiella,s786 - 4mydreams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi ...
Congrats to both of u on finishing the exam...n may God bless u with a wonderful score...
Id really appreciate if u cud take time to help me with some advice..

Ive done IM lectures from DVDs..but i dont think i have time for other subjects. Or is there any subject that u think was very well covered n needs to be done from DVDs???
How many times did u do UW?
Do u think most of the topics that were tested on the exam were touched in UW???
Do u think UW is enough to handle most of the Surgery n paeds Qns that u were tested on???

Thanks a lot ..
I only did Im because that is all I had available to me.

I did USMLEWORLD more than once but I maintained the subscriptions for 3 months.

UW is very complete. It is more than enough for PEDS and SURGERY. The Kaplan notes are enough for SURGERY.

Kaplan notes are good for PEDS however I had a USLMLE exam that had alot of PEDS and on my test there were those rare diseases like Krabbes/Pompees etc that were on my test. I am only trying to pass I would be happy with a 75 I am not striving for a 99 but I wanted my preparation to be complete. So I learned all the Glycogen storage diseases and the rare diseases that I thought Kaplan did not cover well.

When is your test??

Klebsiella
For my dreams send me your e-mail I have something for you.

Klebsiella
Could u send me that "something" as well, please.....
My email id dranoopjain
Hi klebsiella,
Thanks for such a complete response to my question .
Here is my email id
dreamnreal

thanks