USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Goljan Transcripts for Audio - ericvorheese
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,
does anyone have a download link for the typed goljan transcript for his audio? Its a lot quicker than listening to the audio

if anyone has a link or the file, could you please upload it?

thanks,
Eric
really woooooooooooooo, people have that as welll..
geez man people have everything circulating on the net......
yes, PLEASE?
i found it on ebay you guys. you have to type in secret goljan
just focus on studies then to b shopping around.........
yes, smiles i saw that in ebay too, and its about $24, which is nothing, i am really interested to know how is that, but the funny thing is if i buy that my friends are going to make fun of me, because i am 3 months away from exam, and i am buying books now. If this is really true that 37 hours of listening is converted into 4 hours of pdf note to read, thats not a bad idea, nothing is left out.
well guys i have a file i will upload it for u they told me it is for the audio material(goljan)
just give me sometimes.
here u go enjoy it

Description: goljan pathology notes
You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/egv6ie
hey eric i have been seeing your posts u seem to be a great student , when in your test ? and are you a male or a female ?
Thank you zkadhem! Do you also have the 100 page high-yield pdf? I have a poorly scanned version, and I just can't print it out right. If you have a clean, clear version of 100 page high-yield, could you please also upload it for us? God bless you.
Pages: 1 2