USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: i did pass!!! -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
jil

i just tried the oasis trick and says that i have allready passed.
i just hope it is not a mistake
could it be?
good luck to everybody?
jil

i meant Good luck TO everybody!!!
tim

congrats u have passed ,it's not a mistake
abrar

Not a mistake,you have passed.
Congrats!!!!!!!
ankur

congratulations!!
Majeed

Bravo,
Congrads you made it. So the result is sent in 25 days, you did on October 27th apparently no delay on OASIS.
Bella

Hey guys, I just went through some of the q's here, and I happen to see that some people were using the "Oasis trick" (...?!). What is exactly? Thanx in-advance...
Larisa - npj50

Congratulations!!
Would you please tell me about the oasis trick more? I took my Step 1 two days ago. I'm anxious about my result.
Thanks in advance!
worried person

Hi Jill,
Iam worried about scores because i gave step 1 on 6 nov and oasis is not updated and if igo to iwa it is not acceptng my form for csa and also for step 1again and it says you are registered for step 1till december since my eligibility period was till dec.please reply as soon as possible.iam worried alot. please do reply.
jil

worried person,it may be still early
i took mine on 27 oct,updated on 19 nov
another thing:you are an IMG,right?
my eligibility per was also oct-dec
i know that the anxiety is huge,but you have no reason to worry yet(only after 6 weeks you have to)
some people say even that usually the scores are highest for the ones who wait the longest(heard it in few places)
Pages: 1 2